Lee People Asia Limited (LPA) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and other users of services. Where you provide us with your personal data, in person, by email, or through other means we will endeavour to ensure that such data remains private and is only used in accordance with this policy.
LPA must comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong. By providing us with your personal data, you also consent for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with this policy.
All the personal data we collect is held, used and disclosed for the purposes set out below.
- LPA holds, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user, a client or candidate;
- Only for recruitment purposes, to match your details with job vacancies, assist you in finding a position with a prospective employer and, where as a candidate, you provide your prior consent, to release your data to a prospective employer to apply for positions.
- As a candidate, if you are to be considered for a particular position, we may also collect references from your nominated referees with your prior consent.
- To advise you of career opportunities, news and industry updates, and other information. Never for release for direct marketing, non-recruitment related or unauthorised purposes.
- You may request that your data be erased from our records or update your personal data held at LPA by contacting the LPA privacy officer at email@example.com or +852 3960 6337.
- LPA takes reasonable steps to keep personal data secure, accurate and up to date.
Lee People Asia Ltd is a licenced Recruitment Agency (Licence No: 52329)